An Honest Unbiased WPX Hosting vs WPEngine Review
Are you starting a WordPress website this 2018 year and not sure if you should go with WPX Hosting vs WPEngine managed WordPress hosting?
In this video, I thoroughly review WPX Hosting vs WPEngine pricing and discuss what actually comes under the hood of each of these managed WordPress hosts before you buy them.
However, if you are looking for a super reliable shared web hosting then this video is not for you. I recommend building websites for shared hosting with Dreamhost or A2 Hosting, both of which start under $4. These latter are significantly cheaper than using managed WordPress hosting.
My Frank Opinion On Some WPX Hosting vs WPEngine Reviews..
Here is a recap of what I found and shared with you in video above:
www.wpengine.com (60 money back guarantee)
Personal – $35/month
Professional – $115/month
Business – $290/month
Other Features: FREE SSL Certificates, 24/7 WP support, Free Site Migration, Daily Backups, Great Uptime, Page loads in 9.4 secs per gtmetrix
www.wpxhosting.com (30 day money back guarantee)
Business – $24/month
Professional – $49/month
Elite – $99/month
Other Features: Free SSL Cerificates, 24/7 WP support, Free Site Migration, Daily Backups, Great Uptime, Page loads in 2.6 secs per gtmetrix
When comparing these 2 managed WordPress hosting companies you will notice a huge difference in costs and value.
My Overall Thought on WPX Hosting vs WPEngine…
- Comparing the basic plans you save about $5/month with WPX Hosting
- You save about 50% with WPX Hosting on midgrade professional plans ($49/month vs $99/month).
- You can host more websites with WPX Hosting vs WPEngine for less money (Example: 1 versus 5 on basic hosting plans).
- Your website can handle more traffic with WPX Hosting vs WPEngine
- Faster loading speeds for WPX Hosting vs WPEngine
As you can see above, BOTH service providers are great, but only ONE WINS this TK Knockout today. Yup you guess it – WPX Hosting!